Chandigarh. Haryana Gramin Rojgar Panchyat Supervisor Vacancy 2021 Recruitment has been sought for the posts of Supervisor, Block Development Surveyor and State Surveyor in Haryana Gramin Rozgar Panchayat. All the candidates who are eligible for these posts and fulfill the eligibility criteria can send their applications. Both male and female category candidates can apply for these posts. Interested candidates can send their applications for these posts through post. All the information related to the recruitment has been given further, so the candidates are requested to read the news till the end.
Application start date – 1 September 2021
Last date to apply
The last date to apply for these posts has been fixed as 10 September 2021.
Candidates can send their resume through gmail id.
Resume send by Gmail ID – hr. firstname.lastname@example.org
A total of 345 posts will be recruited.
Details of Posts
Panchayat Supervisor – 135 Posts
Block Development Surveyor – 125 Posts
District Surveyor – 75 Posts
State Surveyor – 10 Posts
The age limit of the candidates sending applications for these posts should be more than 18 years and see the official notification to see the maximum age.
Whatever district the candidate belongs to, he will have to work in that district.
Candidates will be selected on these posts on the basis of interview.
- Candidates applying for these posts should be 10th pass.
Block Development Surveyor
- Candidates applying for these posts should be Intermediate.
District Development Surveyor
- Candidates applying for these posts should be graduate pass and they should have 1 year work experience.
- Candidates applying for these posts should have MBA or Graduation pass and 3 years work experience.
Important documents to apply
An envelope in which all the documents are well set.
- Aadhar card
- Date of Birth Certificate (if possible)
- educational certificate
- Address proof
- Caste certificate (if the candidate belongs to the reserved category)
- two passport size photographs
- Please write application for the post of…. Category….. Advt number on the application form.
- Do not do any cutting or overwriting in the application form.
- Fill the application form neatly and in capital letters.
Candidates are requested to go through the official notification before applying and apply only after.