Join indian air force : If you are 10th class pass out and want to serve the country by joining the Indian Air Force, then you have got a golden opportunity to get this job. Indian Air Force has sought recruitment for 197 posts of Group C Civilian. All the candidates who are interested in these posts and have the qualification can send their applications. The candidate is requested to read the official notification issued by the department carefully before applying and apply only later. Candidates can apply for these posts till 6 September 2021. All the information related to the posts such as application fee, mode of application, educational qualification are all given further, to get all the information, please read the post till the end.
- Job Publishing Date – 10 August 2021
- Last date to apply – 6 September 2021.
- The age limit of the applying candidates should be between 18 to 25 years. To get age relaxation and other information, see the official notification.
- 10th/12th/ITI/Graduation is acceptable even if they have the same degree.
- A total of 197 posts will be recruited.
Name of post
- Superintendent (Store) – 40
- Lower Division Clerk LDC – 09
- Store Keeper – 12
- Cook (Ordinary Grade) – 18
- Painter (Skilled) – 04
- Carpenter (Skilled) – 14
- Coopersmith & Sheet Metal Worker (Skilled) – 01
- A/C Mach and A/C Mach (A) -02
- Fitter (SK) – 03
- Housekeeping Staff -09
- Laundry Man-02
- Mess Staff – 04
- Multi Tasking Staff -65
- Tailor Skilled -05
- Tradesman Mate (Labourer on full ammunition duty) – 07
- Hindi Typist-01
Address to send post
Name of the Station/Unit – Headquarters Maintenance Command 153, HQ Eastern Air Command- 32, HQ South Western Air Command 11 Independent Units-01.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview.
- Refer official notification for salary.
For these posts, candidates will have to apply offline. Candidates will have to fill all the information by visiting the official website.
No application fee will be charged from the candidates for these posts.